Saturday, October 10, 2015

Why do we doubt our strength?

A few weeks ago I had a sweet friend text me...
"Heather, you are incredible! I admire how open you are. It is inspiring. Than you for being your wonderful self!! Love ya friend!!"

I don't share this to brag or say, "Hey look at how amazing I am." I am constantly thinking of things I want to share here and worry about what other people will think. Why would anyone care about my story...then I receive messages and find new courage.

Why do we doubt what we have to share with the world? It makes me crazy when my friends can't see their stellarness (yes I just made that up) when I can. Well if I look, really look at myself, I am really no different.

Here's to being courageous and to seeing the strength in ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment